Out of the Box Workshop with Lemmonmade and SallyKate Photography (Dallas, TX; May 4th)
Are you tired of workshops that teach you the same things over, and over? Are you feeling stuck with your tried and true methods, and ready to explore new and different ways to give your photography a kick?
If so, then we have the workshop for you!
Lemmonmade and SallyKate Photography are excited to bring you this amazing learning opportunity in the Dallas, TX on Saturday, May 4th.
The "Out of the Box Workshop" has everything you need- lasting friendships, two styled photoshoots, and knowledge garnered from encouraging and supportive instructors. In addition, your package includes lunch, snacks, and refreshments, as well as instruction on all aspects of creativity- to include business and and editing courses. You will also receive a printed workbook that is yours to keep after the workshop!
Tentative schedule is as follows (subject to change):
6:30-8:00 a.m.: Photoshoot: "One Prop, Ten Ways"
8:00-10:00 a.m.: Break for Breakfast
10:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.: Editing with Sally
11:30-12:30 p.m.: Editing with Stephanie
12:30-1:30 p.m.: Lunch (Provided)
1:30-2:30 p.m.: "Beyond the Princess Dress: Creativity Exercises to Set You Apart"
2:30-3:30 p.m.: "Color Theory and Creative Shooting Techniques"
3:30-4:30 p.m.: "The Financially Successful Styled Mini Session "
4:30-6:00 p.m.: Break for Dinner
6:00-Dark: Photoshoot: Childhood/Imagination Themed
There is also a Pre-Order option for the recorded video of this workshop. This package includes all PDFs, plus hours of video that is yours to keep forever. All for just $200!
1. Is there a non-compete agreement I will have to sign?
Absolutely not. We truly believe that, as artists, we all have our unique styles and visions. While we ask that you not take this workshop and then regurgitate everything you learned the next week in your own teachings, we're all about comradery, NOT competition. There’s a place for everyone in this community!
2. How many students can I expect at the workshop?
There is a minimum requirement of 12 students, and a maximum of 25 students. Student to model ratio is never more than 4:1.
3. Is transportation or lodging provided?
Neither transportation nor lodging is provided. However, we will give all attendees a list of local hotels at least one month before the workshop.
4. I have a food allergy or restriction. Should I provide my own meal/snacks?
No. As the date of the workshop approaches, we will ask students to inform us of any dietary restrictions. We will then make catering decisions based on this information.
5. What if I sign up, but then cannot attend the workshop?
Unfortunately, there are no refunds. However, once the workshop is full (at least 12 students attending), you are allowed to sell your seat should the need arise.
6. Is there a contract?
Yes. Upon sign up and payment, you will be sent a contract to sign and return. This is to protect both the attendee, as well as the teachers.
7. What if it rains during the shooting portion?
We ask that you let me worry about the weather. We can normally rearrange schedules, or work through light rain if needed.
8. Am I able to share the images taken on my website and social media accounts? Absolutely! However, in order to receive a model release allowing you to share the images you’ve taken, you must return at least 3 images of every model to us within 3 weeks of the workshop. We will then distribute your photos to our hard-working parents and you can post away!!!
9. Are we allowed to submit our photos from the workshop to contests or publications?
Unfortunately not. We ask that you limit the use of your photos to your own website or social media accounts only.
10. I have another question that was not answered here. How can I reach you?
You can email me, Stephanie Lemmon, at email@example.com!